- Mainly used to humidify, but also to mix and transport the peat
- Ideal for automatic feed of sowing lines, fillers with damp peat, pressed blocks machines, etc.
- First 500 litre storage/mixing hopper
Operating stages/installed devices
- The peat is loaded into the first hopper to be mixed and transported using a screw conveyor through the 3-metre long cylindrical lift
- A double row of nozzles, which can be individually selected via two ball valves powered by a solenoid valve, humidify the peat as it moves, based on production requirements.
- The dampened peat is then discharged with automatic stop/start controlled by minimum/maximum level probes
- Probes in the first storage hopper for possible “on demand” supply from big bale or mixer.