- Patented semi-automatic grafting machine
- On average, one grafting cycle every 6-10 seconds with one operator
- Suitable for all types of seedlings from 1.5 mm to 4 mm.
- Compatible with all types of clips
- Ensures clean cut, perfectly aligned to rootstock and matching plant variety
Operating stages/installed devices
- The operator positions the seedlings in the holders. The machine makes the appropriate cut and lines up rootstock and plant variety.
- The operator checks the cut and positioning, then adds the clip and removes the grafted plant.
- Includes kit for solanaceae and cucurbits plant varieties
- The cutting blades are automatically disinfected after each cycle
- Equipped with tilted tray stands for holding pre-grafted plants
- Grafting cycle counter to check effective productivity of each machine
- Grafted plant conveyor belt, useful for series of GR300/3 machines