The peat or soil loader BIG BALE made by Atlantic Man. allows to shave bales of peat or pressed soil (big bale), returning a homogeneous and uniform compound suitable for sowing trays. This substrate processing system allows you to easily load, thanks to a manual pallet truck or a lift truck, peat or soil big bale that can reach 6 cubic meters in volume and 1200 kg in weight. This loading system is the ideal solution to automatically feed seeding lines, pressed block machines, potting machines, fillers, etc.
The machine is equipped with all the necessary protection systems to guarantee the operator the safe insertion of the big bale. Once the mechanism has been activated, the big bale is milled sideways in all its height and, through a peat shredder located on the top, the substrate is then unloaded. peat or soil loader BIG BALE guarantees total product consistency during the processing of the whole bale, shaving equally both the lower, damper, and upper part. Through a probe system, then, it is possible to automatically manage the power supply of the stations in the aftermath of the big bale loader according to the filling level of the tank.
Depending on production needs, it is also possible to optionally install a spraying nozzles bar in the outlet channel to dampen the substrate.
- Ideal to automatically feed seeders, pressed blocks machines, potting machines, fillers, etc.
- Loading big bales of peat up to 6 m3 in volume weighing 1200 kg
- Big bales of peat easily positioned inside the loader using manually-operated pallet jacks or lift trucks
- Shredding of entire big bale from top to bottom to ensure peat is evenly processed because it is usually damper at the base.
Watch Big Bale in action
Operating stages/installed devices
- Safe loading of big bale at the rear of the machine and closure of protective barriers
- Tilting operation controlled by safety limit switch
- Bale shredded on the side + peat shredder located on the top
- Guided output with minimum/maximum peat loads controlled by level probes
- Spraying boom in outlet channel to dampen the peat