The single-rail irrigation wing SA made by Atlantic Man. is the most economical and versatile solution for those who needs to manage protected crops in short greenhouses.
After the pre-discharge, two irrigation bars with nozzles are transported by a trolley which slides longitudinally and at constant speed on a single rail, providing water with other solutions for fertigation in a uniform way and ensuring optimal irrigation to all seedlings. The water used for irrigation passes through a PVC hose hanged by trolleys with sliding wheels, whose space can be reduced by installing a final loop at the end of the greenhouse. The movement of the single-rail irrigation wing SA can be activated with a control unit that allows you to customize the programming of the irrigation cycles, to adjust the speed (from 0 to 10 m per minute) and to report any anomalies. It is possible to add to the double irrigation bar supplied a third one intended exclusively for the distribution of pesticides or other specific treatments.
- Extremely versatile and cost-efficient system with central single trolley support rail
- Double irrigation bar with nozzles moving at constant speed for uniform irrigation
- Irrigation system using PVC hose hung on hose holding trolleys
- Ideal for short greenhouses
- Adjustable speed from 0 to 10 m/min
Operating stages/installed devices
- Moving irrigation trolley on single rail
- 24V motors directly mounted on trolley
- Sliding rail for irrigation trolley including coupling to greenhouse frame crosspiece
- Intake filter and solenoid valve at line start
- 220V electric panel complying with CE standards, with control unit for programming runs, adjusting speed and reporting malfunctions
- Hose holding trolley including 4 sliding wheels for single rail
- Loop at end of greenhouse to reduce space occupied by hanging hose
- Installation of a third separate bar for treatments and pesticides