The peat or soil filler RT19 made by Atlantic Man. automatically and uniformly fill plastic, polystyrene and thermoformed trays and crates for seedlings of all sizes used in greenhouses and nurseries, thanks to a filling capacity that can reach 800 containers per hour. This filling system is particularly suitable for use with damp and pressed peat and is controlled through an electrical panel that allows to manage the speed and the level of pressing of the substrate inside the tray: the tray is placed lengthwise and transported on a conveyor belt inside the machine, entering the filling bay thanks to a presser roller. After being filled, the container is cleaned of any remaining residues and levelled with a blade. The excess peat or soil is then recovered thanks to a belt that conveys the residual material into the hopper, thus avoiding any waste.
To further automate the process, it is possible to add, as an option, an automatic destacker of incoming containers and a stacker of outgoing containers (automatic with final accumulation conveyor belt). In addition, it is possible to install a drilling plate with fixed or rotating punches to drill peat before the seeding.
- Tray transported lengthwise
- Working speed: up to 800 trays per hour
- Suitable for all different types of plastic and polystyrene trays
- 400-litre peat storage hopper
- Ideal system to use with damp and pressed peat.
- Possibility of pressing and compacting “soft” or “hard” peat
Operating stages/installed devices
- Conveyor belt
- The presser roller assists the trays when entering the filling bay
- Equipped with lower chain conveyor for recovery of excess peat
- Cleaning screw and spillway blade in output
- Electric control panel
- Automatic destacker
- Drilling plate for pressed peat with fixed or rotating punches
- Vertical stacker
- HNAF 3000: automatic stacker module with accumulation conveyor belt on up to 3-meter length.