The Grafting Robot GR300 made by Atlantic Man. is a patented semi-automatic system for grafting all types of seedlings belonging to the solanaceae and cucurbits plant varieties to make them healthier and stronger. The grafting machine made by Atlantic Man. works with all types of clips available on the market and allows the operator to insert seedlings on average every 6-10 seconds, ensuring a clean and perfectly complementary cut.
The operator positions the seedlings in the holders and the machine proceeds first through the cutting blades, which are automatically disinfected at the end of each cycle, and then to the lineup of rootstock and plant variety. After having verified the success of the operation, the operator adds the clip and the removes the grafted plant.
It is possible to install to the “GR300” grafting robot a cycle counter to check the effective productivity of each machine and, if you have a series of grafting, also a grafted plant conveyor belt.
- Patented semi-automatic grafting machine
- On average, one grafting cycle every 6-10 seconds with one operator
- Suitable for all types of seedlings from 1.5 mm to 4 mm.
- Compatible with all types of clips
- Ensures clean cut, perfectly aligned to rootstock and matching plant variety
Watch GR300 in action
Operating stages/installed devices
- The operator positions the seedlings in the holders. The machine makes the appropriate cut and lines up rootstock and plant variety.
- The operator checks the cut and positioning, then adds the clip and removes the grafted plant.
- Includes kit for solanaceae and cucurbits plant varieties
- The cutting blades are automatically disinfected after each cycle
- Equipped with tilted tray stands for holding pre-grafted plants
- Grafting cycle counter to check effective productivity of each machine
- Grafted plant conveyor belt, useful for series of GR300/3 machines