The peat or soil filler RT25 made by Atlantic Man. automatically and uniformly fill plastic, polystyrene and thermoformed trays and crates for seedlings of all sizes used in greenhouses and nurseries, thanks to a filling capacity that can reach 1200 containers per hour. This filling system guarantees a homogeneous result both with dry peat and soil, both with more humid substrates and is controlled through an electrical panel that allows to manage the speed and the level of pressing of the substrate inside the tray: the tray is placed lengthwise and transported on a conveyor belt inside the machine, entering the filling bay thanks to a presser roller. After being filled, the container is cleaned of any remaining residues and levelled with a blade. The excess peat or soil is then recovered thanks to a belt that conveys the residual material into the hopper, thus avoiding any waste.
To further automate the process, it is possible to add, as an option, an automatic destacker of incoming trays and a stacker of outgoing crates (automatic with final accumulation conveyor belt). In addition, it is possible to install a drilling plate with fixed or rotating punches to drill peat before the seeding.
- Tray transported lengthwise
- Working speed: up to 1200 trays per hour
- Suitable for all different types of plastic and polystyrene trays
- Peat storage hopper with 600 litre or 1000 litre capacity (long tank)
- Ideal system to use with dry or damp peat
- Possibility of pressing and compacting “soft” or “hard” peat
- Uniform filling and cleaning of output container
Watch RT25 in action
Operating stages/installed devices
- Conveyor belt
- The presser roller assists the trays when entering the filling bay
- Equipped with lower chain conveyor for recovery of excess peat
- Screw and cleaning brush on output
- Electric control panel
- Automatic destacker
- Drilling plate for pressed peat with fixed or rotating punches
- Vertical stacker
- HNAF 3000: automatic stacker module with accumulation conveyor belt on up to 3-metre length.