The peat or soil vertical loader BIG BALE V made by Atlantic Man. allows to shave bales of peat or pressed soil (big bale), returning a homogeneous and uniform compound suitable for sowing trays. This substrate processing system allows you to easily load, through a hand pallet truck or a lift truck, peat or soil big bale that reach 6 cubic meters in volume and 1200 kg in weight. This loading system is the ideal solution to automatically feed seeding lines, pressed block machines, potting machines, fillers, etc. and thanks to its vertical extension is space-saving and particularly suitable for use in limited spaces. The machine is equipped with all necessary protection systems to ensure the operator the safe insertion of the big bale: after loading the peat or the soil and activating the mechanism, a moving platform lifts the big bale vertically and submit it to the shaving process, from the top of the bale to its base, using a special chain crusher. A photoelectric cell allows to automatically manage the feeding of the peat in the storage hopper, verifying the minimum and maximum filling levels.
Depending on production needs, it is also possible to optionally install a spraying nozzles bar in the outlet channel to dampen the substrate.
- Ideal to automatically feed seeders, pressed blocks machines, potting machines, fillers, etc.
- Loading big bales of peat up to 6 m3 in volume weighing 1200 kg
- Big bales of peat easily positioned inside the loader using manually-operated pallet jacks or lift trucks
- Horizontal peat shredding, working from top to bottom of big bale
- Ideal for use in limited space
Watch Big Bale V in action
Operating stages/installed devices
- Safe loading of big bale at the rear of the machine and closure of protective barriers
- Horizontal breaking up of peat using a special chain crusher
- Platform for vertical moving of the big bale
- Guided output with minimum/maximum peat loads in the hopper controlled by level probe
- Spraying boom in outlet channel to dampen the peat